CPD Allocation: 1 Hour
CPD Class: 1 & 2
CPD Category: Elective - General
Class 1 & Class 2 Agents
- Why do governments have grants schemes?
- Where can a Strata Manager go to find out what grants are currently available to strata schemes?
- How to quickly assess if a strata scheme is eligible to apply for a grant
- What is involved in a grant application process?
- How can a strata manager be of assistance to their OCs in this process?
- What are grants committee looking for in a grant application?
- Grants that are currently available to strata schemes
- Obligations on owners’ committees after a grant is awarded.
Attendees will have a clear understanding of where to go in order to access the latest information on
available government grants; how to assess if any of their schemes may be eligible and; how to
confidently assist an Owners Committee through the grant application process.
Christine Byrne, Green Strata
Kristie Pike, Bright & Duggan