Date/Time: This is an On-Demand (Recorded) Webinar, available to be purchased and completed at your convenience.
Location: SCA e-Learning Platform
CPD Category: Elective
Licence Class: Assistant Agents & Class 2
CPD Learning Area: Marketing skills &/or practice
CPD Allocation: 1 Hour
How to demonstrate and display your value, and differentiate between your role as a Strata Manager and the role of an OC.
At the conclusion of this Webinar attendees will understand the necessity to:
- Complete education requirements to Class 2 level
- Continually undertake training on legislation updates
- Develop more than technical skills
- Understand that licensing brings higher level of responsibility
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Rules of Conduct
- Understand the principle of delegation of functions contained in the Agency Agreement
- The manager is a coordinator of many tasks
- Nick Whiley, SCA (NSW) Owners Chapter
- Nick Stephenson, Bright & Duggan
Education Terms and Conditions can be found in our Education Handbook.